A DARK GALAXY FULL OF OPPORTUNITY, POLITICS, CONFLICT
COLONIZATION IS JUST THE BEGINNING
The first Scout ships we sent into the newly discovered Hades Galaxy confirmed what our greediest Corporations were hoping for: A new world filled with rich star systems and rare minerals. Subsequent reports of hostile environments, unstable stars, and a mysterious indigenous race were quickly dismissed. Massive Colonization missions were put in place in record time. Already, hundreds of fleets have arrived into the new Galaxy and set outposts on various planets. New ones arrive daily.
As the owner of a humble fleet arriving at the outskirts of the Hades Galaxy, you will work to colonize planets, collect valuable minerals, build space stations, grow your economy and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems. You will create fleets to expand and protect your interests against the aggressive race guarding this galaxy. You will have the option to join your efforts with other players and form Corporations, giving access to more powerful fleets and growing your influence in the political landscape formed by thousands of other human players.
A GALAXY IN YOUR POCKET
Hades' Star is an original strategy game, designed from the ground up for phones and tablets. It offers a large, persistent, constantly growing, connected universe, where thousands of players participate simultaneously.
The game offers an experience uniquely tailored for mobile devices. Using a simple and intuitive touch interface, you will control your Empire's day to day operations, expand to new planets and stars, and interact with other players. Instant loading times allow you to check on your empire any time, from anywhere. The game adopts to your schedule, allowing you to put in as little or as much time as you have available to progress.Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore your own, vast star system and face the mysterious Cerberus forces
- Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity
- Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your terms for military, mining and trade cooperation
- Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
- Meet other players and complete time-limited objectives near Red Stars that are going Supernova
- Organize with other players in Corporations
- Play at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
Andreas does design, production, and programming on Hades' Star. He has previously worked for diverse companies and projects in the games industry, including EA/Bioware and Supercell.
John does art direction and creation on Hades’ Star. He has been in the games industry for over nine years working on franchises including Star Wars, Marvel, Call of Duty, Dungeons and Dragons, Skylanders and Tron.